Set of 7 Must Have Carbide Tools for Woodworkers
HT-WWS-007 - 7pc Woodworker’s Carbide Tool Set
Seven of the most useful and versatile DuraGRIT carbide woodworking tools are now available in one set. These tools are the go-to abrasives for most woodworkers and will become the most versatile and trusted abrasives in your workshop. Consistency of sanded finish is key with any sanding job. These tools start the job at their designated grit grade and finish the job at virtually the same grade, leaving a consistent finish for painting or staining. No more changing sandpaper sheets during the project.
As well as wood, they can be used on a multitude of different materials, making them the most versatile - and long life - abrasives you’ll ever own.
Cut, carve and sand effortlessly on the following materials:
- Hard and soft woods
- MDF, Oak & Pine molding
- Engineered wood floor (up to 5/8” thick)
- Laminate ‘click’ floor
- Carbon Fibre
- Rigid Foam
- ABS plumbing
- Rigid and flex PVC piping
- Rubber hose
- Plastic garden hose
- and more!
- (Not recommended for use on metal)
Woodworker’s Set includes:
- Carbide 5" Sanding Disc - 60 grit
- Carbide 5" Sanding Disc - 80 grit
- 90° Carbide TruSander Block - 80 grit
- 90° Carbide TruSander Block - 150 grit
- Square Carbide File 1/4", Dual 60/120 grit
- Round Carbide File 1/4" - 60 grit
- Thin Carbide Flat Sander, Dual 60/120 grit
To assist you with your selection of the appropriate grit grade for your DuraGRIT® carbide sanding tool, note some typical uses based on grit grades by reading the following knowledge base article:
What are Typical Uses (and suggested grit grades) for DuraGRIT Carbide Tools?
There have been no reviews