TruSanders are Sold Out
This Set will be shipped without TruSanders.
The TruSanders will be shipped on Feb 20.
(2nd Shipment of TruSanders will be Free Shipping, even for international customers).
Set of 7 Must Have Carbide Tools for Woodworkers
HT-WWS-007 - 7pc Woodworker’s Carbide Tool Set
Seven of the most useful and versatile DuraGRIT carbide woodworking tools are now available in one set. These tools are the go-to abrasives for most woodworkers and will become the most versatile and trusted abrasives in your workshop. Consistency of sanded finish is key with any sanding job. These tools start the job at their designated grit grade and finish the job at virtually the same grade, leaving a consistent finish for painting or staining. No more changing sandpaper sheets during the project.
As well as wood, they can be used on a multitude of different materials, making them the most versatile - and long life - abrasives you’ll ever own.
Cut, carve and sand effortlessly on the following materials:
- Hard and soft woods
- MDF, Oak & Pine molding
- Engineered wood floor (up to 5/8” thick)
- Laminate ‘click’ floor
- Carbon Fibre
- Rigid Foam
- ABS plumbing
- Rigid and flex PVC piping
- Rubber hose
- Plastic garden hose
- and more!
- (Not recommended for use on metal)
Woodworker’s Set includes:
- Carbide 5" Sanding Disc - 60 grit
- Carbide 5" Sanding Disc - 80 grit
- 90° Carbide TruSander Block - 80 grit
- 90° Carbide TruSander Block - 150 grit
- Square Carbide File 1/4", Dual 60/120 grit
- Round Carbide File 1/4" - 60 grit
- Thin Carbide Flat Sander, Dual 60/120 grit
There have been no reviews