Four Versatile Modelling Tools in One Set.
4 pc. Modelling Carbide Tool Set
These hi-speed carbide burrs are smaller and designed specifically for the modeller to get into tighter spaces and to cut/shape smaller items.
- A very powerful carbide cutting wheel that can be used (push/pull) to hollow out aircraft nose cones, ship hulls or dug-out canoes, or just perform as a cut-off wheel that sands to a smooth 80 grit finish as it cuts!
- Sand with the hollow tip sander as you would with a sanding band but utilize its unique hole saw feature by plunging the open end into the work material and then orbitally rotate for a larger hole or irregular cavity such as wing cords or lightening holes.
- No need to centre punch! Drill holes in hard, shiny, curved surfaces, such as a fibreglass hull or fuselage without experiencing ‘drill walk’ as with normal drills.
- So many creative uses, from such a powerful set!
- Great for: RC Model Aircraft, RC Model Boats, RC cars, Dolls Houses, D.I.Y. Projects, etc.
- Now That's Versatility!
- Cut, carve and drill the following modelling materials:
- Modelling plywood, bass wood and balsa etc
- Fiberglass sheets and molded parts
- Carbon Fibre rods and sheets
- Fibreboard & balsa model buildings
- ABS parts
- PVC items
- and more!
The 4 pc. Modelling Carbide Tool Set Includes:
- Cutting Wheel - 80 Grit (SR-CW1-080)
1" (25mm) diameter (more info)
- Hollow Tip Burr - 80 Grit (SR-HTB-080)
3/8" (9mm) diameter (more info)
- Conical Tip Burr - 80 Grit (SR-CTB-080)
1/4" (6mm) diameter (more info)
- Pointed Burr - 80 Grit (SR-PB8-080)
1/8" (3mm) diameter (more info)
SAVE 15% WHEN YOU ORDER THIS SET!