Create Holes, Channels & Slots With One Tool
1/4” (6mm) Rounded End Carbide Burr
LR-REB - Long Life Carbide Drill Bit for 1/4” (6mm) Chucks and Collets
Dimple, carve, mould and grind using this rounded tip and the long, gritted cylindrical sides. Cut channels & slots in wood, fiberglass, wallboard, compound materials, etc.
Works great with 1/4" drills at speeds up to 20,000 RPM! Perfect for light manufacturing, repair & D.I.Y. Projects!
Use with Die Grinders and other 1/4”chuck drills.
“These 1/4” carbide burrs work so well with all the various composite materials we deal with. They leave a great finish and when boring holes and cavities, produce little to no chipping of surface finishes.”
- M. Masterson - Composite materials expert
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
They show little to no wear in regular use on composites. Great for use on fiberglass or carbon fibre aircraft or race car bodies.
Good for use in 1/4” (6mm) drills and die grinders. They are strong and aggressive, won’t fracture, shatter or bend and the grit won’t tear loose. They just get the job done - over and over again
- rapid material removal
- great hole and irregular cavity procurement in composites
- Fashioning and fitting of composite materials in light aircraft and race car manufacturing
- Cutting apertures in composite and fibreglass instrument panels for new radios etc.
- Detail burr for large scale woodcarving
- Professional mold making detailing burr
- DIY around the house and more….
- hard woods
- soft woods
- plastics (ABS, PVC etc.)
- and more…
- (Not recommended for use on metal)
- Run at speeds up to 20,000 RPM!
- Diameter: 1/4" (6mm)
- Mandrel: 1/4"
- Length: 3" (76mm)
- Grit Grade: 46 grit
You'll have a hard time running out of ways to use them!
There have been no reviews